Thursday, May 21, 2009

Troofer Wars

Like any group of religious extremists, the troofers continue to have their schisms and excommunications. The newest heretic being Michael Morrissey:

I have been removed from the membership list at stj911.org, without a word of explanation, although I have been a member since the founding. I suspect it is because of my essay "9/11 Aletheia," which was published on OpEdNews.com (but rejected by 911blogger.com, also without explanation).

Is this any way for "Scholars" to behave? I can't say I'm surprised, but I was secretly hoping that I was wrong about the people who are obviously controlling things there. I was not.


The bit that apparently drew the wrath of the fundamentalists was this:

Since when did the suppression and demonization of ideas qualify as science? I am not a no-planer, but why shouldn't I be able to discuss it on the Scholars for Truth and Justice forum (of which Ashley is the moderator), and why shouldn't Congress be asked to investigate the claims of video fakery and directed energy weapons along with thermitic dust?


Another one bites the dust.