Monday, December 31, 2007

This Must Make Their Board Meetings Rather Boring

We have often pointed out how Bob Bowman, despite his military resume, is one of the odder members of the 9/11 denial movement (which is quite an achievement in itself). Bowman has also been accused of inflating his resume on occasion, a charge which I have not seen proven 100%, but it quite likely considering how odd it is for a 70+ year old retired lieutenant colonel to list medals he got in ROTC in his biography.

So with this in mind I was not too surprised to see some research, done by troofers ironically, pointing out the the Board of Advisors and Fellows that he lists for his organization, "The Patriots", are in fact mostly dead, some of them for over a decade.

Bowman replies at the forum where this was brought up with:

This is Bob Bowman. Thanks for the excellent research. All these people have been on my advisory board since 1982-1985. I've been battling government lies for a quarter of a century. Do you think I should put an asterisk beside the names of those who have deceased? Sounds like a good idea to me. I've been pretty busy since 9/11/2001 and haven't bothered recruiting a new generation of advisors. Maybe I should do so. Of course, most of my original advisory board are still very much alive.

Yeah, I guess he was still trying to figure out why they stopped sending him Christmas cards. H/T Conspiracy Smasher.

Labels: